NCOC Session, chaired by Minister for Planning Development and Special Initiatives, co-chaired by National Coordinator Lt Gen Hamood uz Zaman Khan was held today. The forum took a comprehensive review of vaccination process and implementation of Covid SOPs (NPIs).
*Decisions regarding National mass vaccination campaign*
• Country wide mass vaccination campaign will be run under three pronged strategy based on
• *Voluntarily* Vaccination by all citizens
• *Obligatory* for public and private sectors employees. In this regard all public sector employees will have to be vaccinated by 30 June 2021.
• *Incentivised* campaign for which NCOC is considering to introduce certain incentives for various sectors to encourage vaccination.
•. All vaccination centres will remain open from 8 AM to 10 PM daily from 11 June 2021 (less Sunday).
• Vaccination centres will remain open on Friday instead of Sunday.
• From 11th june onwards 18 years+ citizens will be able to avail the walk-in facility in vaccination centres
• NCOC is in the process of developing IT based solutions for verification of vaccination certificates which shall be completed by end June 2021.
*Decisions on NPIs*
*These decisions will be implemented from 15th june onwards*
• Restriction on closure of two days a week will be relaxed to 1 day. Choice of day will be at the discretion of Federating units.
• Partial opening of indoor gyms for vaccinated members only.
• Only selective non contact sports will be permitted, while ban on contact sports(Karate, boxing, MMA,Rugby, Kabbadi, Wrestling, waterpolo) and festivals, cultural and other events will remain imposed.
• Ban on closure of shrines will remain imposed.
• Cinemas will remain closed.
• Existing 50% work from home policy will be relaxed to 100 % office attendance.
• Two days weekly ban on inter-provincial transportport will be lifted.
• Restriction regarding 50 % occupancy for public transport will be relaxed to 70% occupancy.
• Current Restrictions already announced by NCOC regarding recreation, education Sector, mask wearing SOP, Railways and inbound passengers policy will remain in place till further orders.